Friday, February 09, 2007

Snow!

As expected, heavy snow fell while we were sleeping this morning. It was still snowing when I woke up.

This is only the second time I've witnessed snow falling, the first was during my second year while in Glasgow. Today's one is definitely heavier. I quickly grabbed my digital camera and shoot this video.



As planned, I followed Johanna to work since I have planned to take some shots of this rare occassion. However, sleet ensued after that and washed away most of the snow on tree branches, denying me the opportunity of shooting some great shots. Nevertheless I still ended up in Hyde Park and took a few shots. As it was flurrying, my attempt to kept the lens dry were in vain and that affected the shots I took. Hope there'll be better opportunities in coming days, if not I might have to wait for many more years for the same opportunities. Well, patience is the key to good photography. As a newbie I'm starting to learn this.




More photos at http://jihying.com/photos/default.asp?f=snow/

No comments: