Sunday, December 24, 2006

Sista comin' to town...

Jih Hoay had a flight to London again on the 21st. Unfortunately she couldn't stay over for Christmas as her flight back to Singapore was on 23rd.

I managed to brought her to Primark, Harrod's and H&M for some shopping (and window shopping).

On Friday night, all of us watched my former KTJ housemate Johanna performed with his band in a hotel in Earls Court. He's great!

On Saturday morning, we had stuffed chicken (yes, chicken not turkey as turkey is too big for three of us!) for brunch before sending her off.

Jih Hoay brought Jo and me a lot of food from Singapore - ingredients for chicken soup, 3 in 1 coffee, red dates, etc. She also brought along my badminton rackets and actuarial notes. Really grateful to her.

I bought her a cutlery set for her new condominium in Penang. Hope she'll have a great time decorating the place!

No comments: