Sunday, December 24, 2006

Johann's music

As promised, Jo, Jih Hoay and I went to My Place in Earls Court to watch Johann perform yesterday. His band is Brown Music http://www.brownmusic.co.uk/.

To be frank most of the gigs were not that good except for Johann's - He and his great guitar skills and showmanship. Johanna was really impressed with his skills. She said that he has all the great skills of other guitarists she knew, combined. I wasn't surprised as I've always know that Johanna has something special with his guitar since KTJ days. The two vocalists in his band were also great. I love it when they blend their voices (including Johann's occassionally) so well in the four songs performed.

Life as a musician is not easy. Hope Johann will achieve something big soon. Jo and I will continue to attend his gig whenever possible.

No comments: