Friday, March 14, 2008

Guests at home

I invited my colleagues Chit Wai and Daren over after work last Friday.

Chit Wai is from Penang while Daren is from Sabah.

I prepared some lamb chops to cook during lunch time. I started cooking upon arriving back from work while Chit Wai and Daren were in the living room.

Unfortunately, the lamb chops I made that evening was something I would rather forget for a long time. Since I'm not experienced with red meat, I still don't know whether I undercooked the meat or the quality of the meat was not good as the lamb was very chewy. The aubergine sides I tried to make for the first time also tasted bland and dry. It turned out very different from the one I've made for Duane few weeks ago. I felt really bad that my guests have to finish the dinner.

Anyway, after dinner, we watched Mr and Mrs Smith on TV while chatting. Dessert was chocolate chip ice-cream. Good that it was not made by me.

No comments: