Sunday, June 10, 2007

Back from holiday

Just got back from a 6-day driving trip of England and Scotland. It's great to have my parents, sister and brother around, especially my 14-year-old brother - Jih Xian who is visiting London for the first time.

My parents and sister had left for Barcelona on Friday morning while Jih Xian will be flying back to Penang today. Wish he could stay on longer as we have yet to brought him to few places which he intends to visit. We managed to have an early birthday celebration for him yesterday at a BBQ with my coursemates and friends. Jih Xian is turning 15 on Monday and he'll be flying home alone as my parents won't be back home until mid June.

Will post some photos of the the England-Scotland trip as soon as Johanna and I got over our fatigue from the 2000-mile drive.

No comments: