Wednesday, June 13, 2007

England - Scotland Trip (Day 1)

Day 1 of our 6-day trip to various parts of England and Scotland with my parents, my sister Jih Hoay and my 15-year-old brother Jih Xian.

We set off late from London as we need to source for a Tomtom, as Enterprise-Rent-A-Car has run out of it despite it being included in our reservation. We had to cancel our first destination - Stonehenge because of that, and headed straight to Bath.

It is my second time to Bath, the first time in winter 2002. All of us were amazed with the picturesque sceneries on the way into the city.

By the time we arrived at the city, the Roman Bath is already closed. Hence we could only take a few photos outside the famous tourist attraction. Johanna & I managed to track down Laura Ashley branch somewhere in the town before continuing our journey to Manchester.


Tea break







More photos at http://flickr.com/photos/jihying/sets/72157600337371503/detail/

No comments: