Thursday, May 10, 2007

Letter from Mr. Shaariibuu to the Malaysian Government and Media

To: The Government and Media in Malaysia

Date: 2 May 2007

I would like to refer to the news report by Bernama on 24 April 2007: http://www.thestar.com.my/news/story.asp?file=/2007/4/24/nation/17528667&sec=nation in which the obvious was confirmed - that my four year old grandson Altanshagai’s father was a Mongolian (son of Altantuya’s ex-husband) and not a Malaysian - Abdul Razak Baginda.

The newspaper mentioned that the person who revealed the result was a police source and I would like to thank him or her for this interesting piece of news.

However, I would like to ask: how did the police come to know the result when no DNA samples were taken from my grandson? The forensic experts from Malaysia visited my home in Ulaanbataar on 14 March 2007, they saw my grandson but did not take his blood samples. Instead they took blood samples from my wife.

Anyway, I have already made clear in a press conference here that Altantuya met Baginda in 2004, but my grandson was born in 2003, so it is impossible for the boy to be Baginda’s son.

Another matter which I would like to say is that I take note that Malaysia’s Deputy Prime Ministe Najib Tun Razak has denied (although the C4 explosive used to kill her can only come from his ministry of defense) that he was in any manner related to my murdered daughter Altantuya.

But I would like to remind the dear Mr.Najib and also Prime Minister of Malaysia Abdullah Ahamad Badawi that the crime was committed by your security officers (who are now in custody of the police and awaiting trial in June).

Baginda has also stated in his affidavit that this security officer of yours had killed about 5-6 people before, and it seems in the case of my daughter Altantuya, your political adviser Razak Baginda abetted the crime.

Also according to Baginda’s affidavit, your colleague Mr.Musa Safri played an important role into the murder but he has not been charged with any crime or even questioned as to what role they have played in the murder.

The whole world is watching when the trial is held in June. That’s why Malaysian government should to handle the crime with high responsibility.

I would like to request that it would be a charitable response for the evil that your officers have done, if the government can make some civic conscious compensation for Altantuya’s orphans, including the youngest one who is very sick.

We have lost Altantuya for almost seven months and we are still grieving her lost. I do not think Altantuya will rest in peace until all these questions are answered.

Thank you very much for taking the time to respond to me.

Shaariibuu.S, citizen of Mongolia, the deceased’s father

No comments: