Thursday, January 01, 2009

Happy New Year 2009


Shot with EF50mm f/1.8 II at the 9.15pm fireworks at Melbourne CBD


2008 has finally come to a close. Feels like Johanna and I have just been in Melbourne for a while but it has already been more than one year.

It has been a great year especially at work. Our lifestyle here is also a lot more relaxing. Actuarial exam wise, I wish I had done better, but I'm content with the only pass nevertheless. Hobby wise, web developing may be coming to an end soon as I've stop upgrading myself for some time, while in photography, I have not managed to allocate more time to unleash the power of my EOS 30D. Nothing really bad, other than missing my parents occasionally.

Looking back at our old photos with Johanna, we've suddenly realised how much we've aged and 'grown'. Hence my first resolution in 2009 is to reduce my increasing waistline by making use of the parks around our apartment. Ironically I've only walked/jogged around the Albert Park lake thrice thus far. Hopefully I'll make better progress in actuarial exams in 2009.

Blast From the Past

--- 2003 ---


Singapore with Johnson & Yve and Brian & Cherlyn

--- 2004 ---


Pool outing at Hartamas with Via & Community


Singapore

--- 2005 ---


Shazrul & Teratai's engagement


BMW 3 Series Launch


BMW 3 Series Launch


Jeff's birthday at Ceylon Hill Cafe with Sayf, Shazrul, Ozzy and Wan


Yew Khuen & Jo-Ann's wedding


Johnson & Yve's wedding

--- 2006 ---


Photography trip with Ozzy at FRIM - Photo by Ozzy


With Moses and Charis in Sydney


Visiting Whitstable with Xian, Niki and Hazreen

--- 2007 ---


Having Matthias and Lisi at our London apartment


Visiting Old Trafford with Ozzy


Chinese New Year lunch with Hong Lim & Whuan Ting, Yi Duan and Yee Yung


Keukenhof Tulip Garden in Netherlands


Edinburgh

--- 2008 ---


A very late Christmas dinner with AIG Life colleagues and spouses from actuarial department


Cascade Brewery, Tasmania with Moses and Charis


At home with Johanna on 2009 New Year's eve

No comments: