Wednesday, January 04, 2006

ASTRO!

I was very excited with my new ASTRO subscription since last Friday. Finally I will get to watch Man Utd matches on tele!

Anyway, managed my first match early this morning. Quite unfortunately the game was a late one - 4am! On the other hand it's Arsenal hosting Man Utd...

In order not to over stretch myself, I decided only to watch the second half, but I did manage to capture the last few minutes of the first half. Still ruing for that miss by Ronaldo. He should have produced a better finishing.

The second half saw United creating many chances but unfortunately none of them translated into goals. In the end both arch rivals had to settle for a goalless draw. This game could have been a crucial match two years back. But now it seems more like an ordinary one as the both teams no longer pose a threat to Chelsea's 13 point lead at the top of the table.

Back to my ASTRO subscription. I am subscribing to 3 mini packages - News, Sports and Documentary, plus Dynasty, for Johanna to watch her favourite soaps. This also means a monthly commitment of RM85... sob sob... extra burden to our monthly expenditure.

We are also getting a new 29 inch Philips TV for our bedroom, on top of the bed and mirror we have just purchased last week, together with a splash of new paint for the bedroom walls. Many things have been going on in the house, same goes to our $$$. Hope 2006 will bring better fortune.

No comments: