Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Busy...

I've been busy ever since last week.

Last week I attended a 4-day seminar in Sheraton Imperial, organised by Actuarial Society of Malaysia. The seminar title was 'Insurance Market Behaviour and Medical and Health Insurance'. Other than the interesting course, I also get to enjoy myself throughout the 4 days as the seminar was quite relaxing. Furthermore we get to go home at 4pm!

Johanna and I attended another wedding dinner on Friday night, together with her friend Vivian. The wedding dinner was hosted by Janet and Duane. Janet is Johanna's ex-housemate during colleage days. We also attended the church wedding the following day in a catholic church in Kajang.

Johanna and I set off for Parit Buntar on Sunday morning. This time we are attending Shaw Jiun and David's wedding in Batu Feringgi, Penang. So many weddings these few weeks! This is the 5th and final one in a series of weddings we were invited to. Financially I'm in ruin as not only I have to give 'ang pow', but also to travel to Malacca, Kuantan and Penang. Anyway, I do feel happy that many of our friends are getting married.

Johanna and I also managed to complete our wedding photo session on Monday. It was really tiring but worth every single moment as the results were really great. We will be heading up north again soon to pick the ones to be included in the album.

Anyway, just found a crazy article on BBC website... http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/4309012.stm

No comments: