Thursday, October 26, 2006

Koh's visit to London

My colleague, Koh Kong Yong came to London the day my sister left (22 October). He was sent by Bank Negara to participate in a course on financial stability, organised by Bank of England.

It was his first visit to London.

Jo and I met up with him on his first night of arrival for a dinner in Chinatown.

In the next few days, I took him to Canary Wharf, Tower Bridge, Parliament Square, Greenwich, Portobello market, Trafalgar Square, Buckingham Palace, Westminster, Covent Garden, Leicester Square, Oxford Street, Regent Street and few other places, on weekday nights after his course and on Saturday morning. Due to work commitment, Johanna could not join us most of the time, except on Saturday, the last day of Koh's stay. I also invited him to our flat for a dinner.


No comments: