Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Photography outing

Yesterday was my first time having a serious photography outing since the arrival of my new Canon S2. Johanna and I requested for the help of her friend Adrian to guide us.

We woke up at 7 and arrived at orchid garden at 8am. After breakfast near Jalan Petaling, we went back to orchid garden and started shooting. Johanna used my old camera, Canon S30.

I was very excited to see the Egyptian lotus in the pond, even though felt a bit cheated by the size. I thought it is big based on the photos posted in LensaMalaysia.

Anyway I won't go on narrating what I shot in orchid garden. Let the photos do the talking.

After orchid garden, I went to Dataran Merdeka to shoot Bangunan Sultan Abdul Samad before going home.

Overall I was quite happy with the shots in orchid garden. As for buildings, I think there's still a lot of room for improvement.

I love some of Johanna's compositions. She has photography genes in her. Just need to build up on technical knowledge and she could be a good photographer.

Many thanks to Adrian for offering advice and accompany us through the morning.

Some shots to share...



















No comments: